Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

EVOLOTS IRL FRIEND @svemijedno - MAYBE AN ALT

SaturnOTP

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@Svemijedno - This is Evolot's Friend IRL

Evolot, before exit scamming told me he was teaching him designs and that they are friends in real life

After Evolot pulled an exit scam, he's probably just working with his friend on this account, or its just his ALT.

DWC!

asthyx

Developer
Developer

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hilarious
[Image: tVVSwOH.gif]

SaturnOTP

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Maybe im wrong,

But "Svemijedno" means "whatever" which is translated on serbian or pretty much any balkan language

Im almost 100% sure that you are working with Evolot, in any form...

Svemijedno

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 August, 2023 - 09:16 AM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
@Svemijedno - This is Evolot's Friend IRL

Evolot, before exit scamming told me he was teaching him designs and that they are friends in real life

After Evolot pulled an exit scam, he's probably just working with his friend on this account, or its just his ALT.

DWC!
I understand your concern, but Evolot has nothing to do with my service, he taught me how to design a few weeks ago, but I can guarantee that I did all the work myself without his interference, I also want to say that he is not my partner.

If you have doubts, ask any client I have worked with, most of the work was done within 24 hours and was paid after I finished it was completed.

I hope this clears the doubts about my service, thank you for understanding. <3