Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

#1 PRIVATE LOGS & COMBOS UNIQUE CLOUD WORKING WORLDWIDE MULTIPLE TARGETS ROYAL

EA7

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Awards

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Service Review:

QUALITY -
These logs contains following items: Wallets / Cookies / Passwords/ Cards / Tokens / & more.
New Logs & Combos are being updated daily, sometimes weekly.

Using the cookies / passwords-
if you ever had any experience with the passwords & cookies before you will have a higher chance to get most of the money out from these logs.
Using the cookies right way can get you into people's accounts, like Email / Steam ETC, and from on you can almost yoink everything.
Myself I've have made over 400$ so far just by using cookies the right way.

PRICING-
Decent price for the whole service, since you will make your money back just by using the combos / logs in the right way.
Myself I'mrecommending to buy the product from @Tigeh.

Overall-
Logs & Combos : 9/10
Seller: 10/10
Recommending it?:Yes,absolutely.

Some pictures that i got from tigeh logs-

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs11.gifyu.com%2Fimages%2FSQyGM.gif]

midwxst

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've got vouch "copy" and here is my honest review (For the log service):

Logs may contain: Cookies, Autofills, Saved Passwords, Cold wallets, FTP passwords, Installed softwares, user information and grabbed files from desktop.
Tigeh got these logs by investing 6 figures into a botnet, Very hq very good

Folders are very wellarranged, you get hundreds of computers in one rar and the log cloud is updated frequently.

Me myself I didn't get any mentoring and I don't see any help docs in the log cloud, the cookies are in netscape format, by my knowledge you can add them to browser with extensions after converting it to JSON, you also need opsec and methods if you plan to rape bank accounts, cashing out the cold wallets from these logs could be very profitable, you just replace the system files and bruteforce the wallet's pass from the grabbed password list, anyways I tried this lot of time, couldn't login to email, and wallets were always cashed out.
You can also try to cashout gambling accounts, I didnt try that yet, but I heard that it could be more profitable.
So overall finding your own targets are more profitable like 911.re proxies, kinguin etc. these made us money yet.
Anyways as a customer I am sure Tigeh will help you, I didn't get much help from him and he replied slow, could be because he is busy.

Overall rating:
Logs cloud: 10/10
Seller: 9/10
STICKERS ENABLED IN THE CUSTOMER GC 11/10
Recommending it: Yes
Never seen on the forum: Yes

Quzhi

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Bits