Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

#1 METHOD OF MARKETING EARN MONEY FAST ONLY LEGIT METHOD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

pijawka

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Do you provide a method for obtaining VCC cards in your guide?

Or maybe just a method of purchasing codes from MS that you can find on Google in 10 minutes? xD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(26 October, 2023 - 05:55 AM)pijawka Wrote: Show More
Do you provide a method for obtaining VCC cards in your guide?

Or maybe just a method of purchasing codes from MS that you can find on Google in 10 minutes? xD
Well i would love you to search for 10 mins or even for a day or 2 and try to find any method, and for vccs it's not my responsibility maybe if you can read i mentioned that "As many vccs as you have"

pijawka

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Don't buy this shit. If anyone wants a method to purchase keys directly from MS, write to me and I will send a link to a guide available on Google for free. This guide without VCC cards is not even worth $5.

For his method to work, you need cards issued in Argentina. So if you don't have a supplier the method is useless.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(26 October, 2023 - 07:35 AM)pijawka Wrote: Show More
Don't buy this shit. If anyone wants a method to purchase keys directly from MS, write to me and I will send a link to a guide available on Google for free. This guide without VCC cards is not even worth $5.

For his method to work, you need cards issued in Argentina. So if you don't have a supplier the method is useless.
Did you modify your post after i fucked your lies in telegram?