Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[#1] Axie Infinity Mentorship | Huge Opportunity | Read Carefully | +1k$ Monthly

Netsplit

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 August, 2021 - 04:53 AM)centuoso Wrote: Show More
REVIEW

So I paid $150 to the seller of this. First of all, the guy is really nice and makes sure to explain all of the factors that revolve around this ecosystem, making sure that it fits you before you invest big big (Axies).

We went through all of the basics, such as the ecosystem and also how to setup everything for the payment.

The main skill of this seller is to set you up with a team of *axies that will indeed outperform other axies in arenas to make you more SLP (COIN)

If you are already making big bucks with this, you might need this guide as much as it is super awesome for beginners since it would take me many many more hours of research to just get down the basics to be set up for success.

Tomorrow, we are going to be purchasing Axies for me, this is where i will edit this and leave the rest of the vouch as well as how much ill be making.

So far, 10/10, legit, friendly and helpful. If you are new to axies or dont have a team, this man is your go to.

You are paying for someones experience, its like you can go to a local coach or hire someone from Barcelona.

GLWS

Thanks for the review...for $150 you get the 3 Axies?

centuoso

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

REVIEW

So I paid $150 to the seller of this. First of all, the guy is really nice and makes sure to explain all of the factors that revolve around this ecosystem, making sure that it fits you before you invest big big (Axies).

We went through all of the basics, such as the ecosystem and also how to setup everything for the payment.

The main skill of this seller is to set you up with a team of *axies that will indeed outperform other axies in arenas to make you more SLP (COIN)

If you are already making big bucks with this, you might need this guide as much as it is super awesome for beginners since it would take me many many more hours of research to just get down the basics to be set up for success.

Tomorrow, we are going to be purchasing Axies for me, this is where i will edit this and leave the rest of the vouch as well as how much ill be making.

So far, 10/10, legit, friendly and helpful. If you are new to axies or dont have a team, this man is your go to.

You are paying for someones experience, its like you can go to a local coach or hire someone from Barcelona.

GLWS

centuoso

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, pixies you buy your self