Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

1:1 MENTORSHIP - MAKE UP TO 900$ MONTHLY RESELLING - PASSIVE INC - CHEAPEST SUPPLIERS

C2W

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Can you tell me more about the digital product is it game keys ? Gladly pm me I'm interested :)

gseppeppe

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You should has been terminated for violating TOS do you provide a way around this

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 July, 2022 - 08:02 AM)DROPFORME Wrote: Show More
You need various fake bank accounts but don't feel like spending so much money on them? Or maybe you would rather earn a lot of money and sell accounts yourself and earn thousands of euros? These bank accounts sell for 100-300 each on forums like this one. Then I have the right solution for you.Anyone can do this as it is very easy with my method.

I am selling my method on how to create and verify WISE accounts yourself. This is how sellers create their accounts and sell them here and on other platforms. The method can also be used for other providers.

In the e-book I show you how to:
- Securely create WISE accounts
- How to verify this with fake data/ID
- Which additional things you need for this and where you can get them from

WISE accounts offer you a bank card, which you can have delivered to a drop (e.g. Parcel Station), various IBANs, virtual credit cards and much more. They are therefore ideal for refunds, cashbacks, payouts(!) and other services.

Attention: The method has been tested for the German website of WISE, but it should also work for others. Otherwise just use a VPN with a German connection.

Price: I sell the method for 400 and a maximum of 10 times so that the market will not be saturated.

The sale gives you no right to pass on or resell the method
vouch copy?