Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

YOUTUBE AUTOMATION 1 ON 1 MENTORSHIP | POSSIBLE 5 DIGITS MONTH | LIMITED SPOTS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

- Youtube Automation Mentorship -

What will be explained in this mentorship?
In this mentorship i will explain all the ways to make money on Youtube without ever showing your face and how to scale it to the point it's fully automated. I will also provide you with all the resources needed without any extra cost.

How much can i earn per month doing this?
There is not any exact answer, but i promise if you follow what i teach and apply it yourself you will be able to make thousands every month without any effort.

Do i need any money to start this?
You can start without spending any money, but i recommend you to invest as much as you can, since you always going to profit. If you don't have any money you can use the money you made to invest it and scale it like i did.

If you make money why you selling?
I'm selling this because i think it would be cool to start a network with people doing the same thing i am, for that reason i will also be doing a group chat will all the buyers so we can interact (the 1 on 1 support will still be given).

How many spots are you selling?
I'm only selling 5 spots since this is a 1 on 1 mentorship meaning it takes some time per person, so5 people seems enough.

Price:
1 Spot -
2 Spot - 350
3 Spot - 400
4 Spot -450
5 Spot -500
Discord: involve#9231

My biggest Youtube channel (Keep in mind this isn't all profit, i would say around 85% is profit):
[Image: xRxEexc.png]

[Image: hunJZR8.png]

Staking

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

how long did it take u to get those stats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 June, 2023 - 03:10 PM)madaar Wrote: Show More
I have a question,
Lets say I start on monday next week, and I give 4 hours of work per day. How long would it take to make the first 200$?
Lets say the investment is at 50$ per week

4h daily is a lot, you will only need around 2h for the setup and around 10 min daily, you will be able to make 200$ with 50$ investment probably in the first week. Dm me on discord

(17 June, 2023 - 03:43 PM)Staking Wrote: Show More
how long did it take u to get those stats

a little over 1 year

Databases

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

If you sell me a copy for 150$ i buy it right now...