Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

XanMods - Fraud Report

BigBoyBook

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So, little story.

1. I bought a proxy service from him using PayPal. (He said it had 100+ CPM. They all went straight to retry. Tried different configs, NONE of the proxies were good.)
2. Couple days go by, I look in the discord for some more proxies, now it says 1K+ CPM! There was no download link. I tried contacting him, here's some screenshots.

IMGUR

xDEVx69

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(30 April, 2020 - 03:50 AM)BigBoyBook Wrote: Show More
So, little story.

1. I bought a proxy service from him using PayPal. (He said it had 100+ CPM. They all went straight to retry. Tried different configs, NONE of the proxies were good.)
2. Couple days go by, I look in the discord for some more proxies, now it says 1K+ CPM! There was no download link. I tried contacting him, here's some screenshots.

IMGUR

1. kiddy here paid for premium proxies, 100+ cpm proxies worked for everybody else that bought.
2. kiddy here notices a new plan i released called private (HTTP ONLY PROXIES) he messages me and demands proxies, i say no because they are private he paid for premium
3. i am sorry for proxies not working for him but working for everyone else, i am also sorry he decided to get butthurt about me offering another proxy service..............
love you cutie

KSZ

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service