Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

WTB - Dyson Products

needsepeople

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Greetings,

I am interested in purchasing 50 Dyson products including Outsize Plus and V15 vacuums, Airwraps, and PH04.
I require delivery to eight different addresses with six to seven items per address.

I am seeking a reliable supplier, and I am open to using MM payment method with fees divided equally between us.

Please message me with your Telegram or Discord contact details if you are able to fulfill this request.

Thank you.

This is a bump

Cokito4

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(25 February, 2023 - 10:19 PM)needsepeople Wrote: Show More
Greetings,

I am interested in purchasing 50 Dyson products including Outsize Plus and V15 vacuums, Airwraps, and PH04.
I require delivery to eight different addresses with six to seven items per address.

I am seeking a reliable supplier, and I am open to using MM payment method with fees divided equally between us.

Please message me with your Telegram or Discord contact details if you are able to fulfill this request.

Thank you.

This is a bump

Hi, I am a seller of Dyson products, I have several models such as Dyson Airwrap
Dyson Supersonic...
Do not hesitate to contact me for any particular request or picture.

My snapchat: Stanmanss (COK)