Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Would you buy an eSIM from cracked

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey holisticz,

I have a very big source of eSIMs and a panel to create them, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying worldwide eSIMs (unlimited data in some areas, but only for a limited amount of time). Is there a market for them, and is that something y'all would buy?

Regards,

@torp1d

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

When you say for a limited time ,please explain what you mean as people who travel would be interested in the eSim depending on how the availability works and pricing of course if you competing with t-mobile ,let us know more sounds interesting

[Image: KnacktV3.gif]

[Image: ezgif-com-resize-1.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 October, 2022 - 12:11 PM)buuza Wrote: Show More
When you say for a limited time ,please explain what you mean as people who travel would be interested in the eSim depending on how the availability works and pricing of course if you competing with t-mobile ,let us know more sounds interesting

Like you can choose a 5/15/30 day plan, and what do you think is a fair price per day?

Reactifie

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I would buy if you brought them to the forum