Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Would any seller be interested in this?

pollwer

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I want to see if any seller would be interested in this site i'm making. The idea around it is that it allows you to make a custom page over your shoppy/sellix/etc store. It basically acts as a seperate site, and you can add products and link them to your shoppy/sellix so that users coud buy.

You'll be able to custumize all apsects of the page such as colors, and the ability to add text, buttons, and your own header on the page with your name or logo.

It also has a powerful live support system, which would allow you to easily talk to your customer. you could set an automated response when a user starts a live chat, and you could even issue account replacements without even speaking to the customer (customer enters Order ID and email, reason, you check both, and then accept the request and send a new account to the email, or decline the request and have an automated email sent to the customer.).

Another feature is the ability to generate codes, add codes to shoppy,sellix, allow user to buy them, and then have an input where users could put their purchased codes, and then get a product/link that you've set, with the ability to let the user choose different options when redeeming the code, or have diffrent codes give different links/products.

Another feature is the ability to let the user pick a warranty time or specifc option that you can set before being redirected to buy (yes, i know sellix does this, but if you're using shoppy /similal services, or if you want the buyer to direclty choose from the custom page, you can use it).

There are a lot more features I've planned, but i decided to show and explain in detail a couple of them. Would any seller use this/be interested in this?

Audacity

Divine
Divine Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I would.
[Image: Audacity-Signature.gif]
Click on the picture above to get to the shop. One chance in a lifetime.

[Image: Signature.gif]

pollwer

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

pollwer

Premium member
Premium