Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

What do you think of dogecoin

Maestro_js

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i think elon musk will make it sky rocket so i would suggest to everybody to invest a bit into it feel free to discuss bout it

Maestro_js

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 January, 2021 - 11:34 PM)GucciFlipFlopss Wrote: Show More
What do you think, Will dogecoin hit 1$ at end of the year?

when its gonna start raising it wont stop just know that maybe even more than 1$

(15 January, 2021 - 11:35 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
yeah even i think the same! well i mined few coins and kept a side! may be like 100+ coins! coz they are cheap af as of now so yeah!

i invested like 6$ have 690 doge coins so hopefully 100$ for a coin soon

Ophen

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Honestly i just think that Tiktokers wanted to get rich quick and bought them and suggested to their followers to buy them, when it blew up, they all sold their stock and earned their money and more, and the losers are the followers who bought it, its like gambling i guess, would rather invest in BTC

Maestro_js

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 January, 2021 - 11:41 PM)GucciFlipFlopss Wrote: Show More
(15 January, 2021 - 11:37 PM)Maestro_JS Wrote: Show More
(15 January, 2021 - 11:34 PM)GucciFlipFlopss Wrote: Show More
What do you think, Will dogecoin hit 1$ at end of the year?

when its gonna start raising it wont stop just know that maybe even more than 1$

(15 January, 2021 - 11:35 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
yeah even i think the same! well i mined few coins and kept a side! may be like 100+ coins! coz they are cheap af as of now so yeah!

i invested like 6$ have 690 doge coins so hopefully 100$ for a coin soon
By the end of the feb/march i want to invest around 450$... Soo you think he will rise up more than 1$ this year?

i think you should invest maybe a bit lower invest only the money you can afford to lose bro so but yes i think it will bro

(15 January, 2021 - 11:38 PM)Ophen Wrote: Show More
Honestly i just think that Tiktokers wanted to get rich quick and bought them and suggested to their followers to buy them, when it blew up, they all sold their stock and earned their money and more, and the losers are the followers who bought it, its like gambling i guess, would rather invest in BTC

elon musk started posting about it corina kopf as well so i think it will start trending very soon bro