Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

WEIRD EXPERIENCE AT A MESSAGE PARLOR (SAVED MYSELF) - PHEW

Scream

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I had been working long hours at the office for weeks, and I could feel the stress and tension build up in my body. I decided to treat myself to a professional massage at a nearby massage parlor, hoping to alleviate some of my tension and stress.
As I entered the parlor, a friendly receptionist greeted me and led me to a private room. I lay down on the massage table, anticipating the soothing touch of the masseuse's hands.
The masseuse, a woman named Maria, entered the room and began to work on my back, using a combination of techniques to loosen my muscles and ease my tension. I was enjoying the massage so much that I had almost fallen asleep when suddenly, Maria flipped me over onto my back.
I was startled but didn't say anything, assuming that this was just part of the massage. However, as Maria continued her work, I realized that she was no longer massaging my muscles but was instead focusing her attention on a different part of my body.
My heart began to race as I realized what was happening. I knew that I should say something, but I was too embarrassed and unsure of how to react. I tried to push her away gently, but she persisted, continuing to touch me inappropriately.
Eventually, I mustered the courage to speak up and told her firmly that I did not want this kind of service. Maria was taken aback and apologized, explaining that she had misunderstood my intentions. I quickly got dressed and left the parlor, feeling shaken and violated.
I never returned to that massage parlor again, but the experience stayed with me for a long time,

reminding me of the importance of being clear about my boundaries and standing up for myself.

Story inspired by @TabooAnime 's one
[Image: cK41S2U.png]
[Image: nitro_emipire_version_2.gif]
.gg/Sniping Discord Nitro For $0.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Space

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

these massage parlors are all undercover blow/handjob services, for real

and they don't even ask at all, not even remotely, they just continue grabbing you like something

i had a friend who out of fun went to multiple different massag parlors just to let them start doing their thing, as soon as they touched them somehow he confronted and threatened them to sue, then he proceeded to promise to keep his mouth shut if he didn't have to pay xD

idk if he secretely let them still touch him too tho
[Image: YcdDfMh.png]

Space

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

pretty sure the customers would be more comfortable if they get asked beforehand smh

Space

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

yes that is very possible

i don't know if its even smart to sue them, since the women there will get in trouble