Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

WAYS TO TELL IF A METHOD IS PUBLIC

0LUX

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

so recently on c.to there has been a lot of issues with public methods being sold as e books. I have a few tips on how you can tell if methods are public or not.

1. What are they selling. If there method is 999 a day and the method is only 40 dollars. Proabably public method
- No one burns out there own money making method like that.
- If the method is priced at 500 and it shows you how to get 200 a day then that would make sense

2. The seller has multiple e book threads.
- If you notice the seller has a few e book threads multiple ones, that should be a hint that something is up. If they are making soo much why do they resort to selling methods.

3. The seller doesn't like to answer questions
-If you ask the seller what the e book is about and they give a half ass answer then it is most likely public.

Public method reply.
Ohh its a method on making money. Nothing much stop leeching lmao skid.

Private method reply:
Its a method on how you can make money selling rdps which you obtain using my method.

Note: Private method sellers have no problem telling you what the method is about, because it is mostly private you can't guess it if it is private. You can guess public methods tho

4. Read the reviews
- Be weary about vcs you never know if there friend wrote that. Make sure to look a few pages a head to see the real vouches and reviews.

raaaaaaaaaaaa I hope you nigs liked this thread I am giving back to the community raaaaaaa

[Image: sig.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yessir,

Good tips!, OLUX Knows the SE'ing ways, good shit
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f32696d672e6e65742f682f73...702e676966]

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...352e676966]

Leaving A Like Is Good For You And Good For Me

"I Call My Brother 'Sun' Cause He Shine Like One"

OPCODE

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is very accurate, especially the part where sellers don't go to the point when it comes to explaining a buyer what a method is about.

Chechen

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service