Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

"visitor messages" section in every user profile, where people can leave you messages

testsssse

I saw this feature in another forum and I think it can provide better communication over non-private stuff than our PM system (which is honestly hard to use).

Basically, every user will have a section called visitor messages in his profile where other users can leave comments or messages for him to read when he visits his profile.

These messages will be public, though, meaning any user will be able to see them. They can help users notify each other if someone forgets to send a payment for example or didn't accept his friend request on discord, or they can be used as an alternative to the rep system where someone can rate your threads in his message.
There are so many use casesfor this
[Image: pepeglad.png]

Of course this system might be abused by leechers or people advertising their businesses, so we can for example allow it only for contributor+ and upgraded users or program the leechometer to handle such cases pepeokay
Mid and bottom signaturespots for sale.
DM me here or on tg : https://t.me/PureEvil99

Sigma

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status