Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

VERIFIED ON ONLYFANS AS AI GIRL

jharax23

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi guy's, hope you're doing well. Wondering how to be verified on onlyfans as AI girl, Im stuck on the selfie verification.

I have :

- A fake passport with the face of my ai girl and with the informations I will use for a wise account ( looking legit )
- Some selfie photos, videos of her ( photos looking 100% real )
- Also obs virtual cam, manycam and LDplayer / Bluestacks as android emulator. I tried the famous method find here for bypass the verification system but the security rejected all the time my fake selfies, I think the system detect the virtual cam.

Have people passed the verification system and could help me? THANKS a lot

jharax23

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 November, 2023 - 06:42 AM)jharax23 Wrote: Show More
Hi guy's, hope you're doing well. Wondering how to be verified on onlyfans as AI girl, Im stuck on the selfie verification.

I have :

- A fake passport with the face of my ai girl and with the informations I will use for a wise account ( looking legit )
- Some selfie photos, videos of her ( photos looking 100% real )
- Also obs virtual cam, manycam and LDplayer / Bluestacks as android emulator. I tried the famous method find here for bypass the verification system but the security rejected all the time my fake selfies, I think the system detect the virtual cam.

Have people passed the verification system and could help me? THANKS a lot

(11 November, 2023 - 12:18 AM)ukleichan2 Wrote: Show More
message me on telegramhttps://t.me/CYBERTOWN404

So you scam me for what ? Few photos of an ai girl and a fake id passeport ? That's sad