Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Venmo Glitch for $250!

AIIXIIA

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello! I know of a glitch with Venmo to get $500, however, I will not disclose how to do the glitch, as I don't want it to be patched. I will perform the glitch for you, and split the money with you, 50/50. Be sure to check this shit out, because it's fucking legendary!

Hidden Content
Okay, so what I need from you is your Venmo card information. I need everything; the 16-digit card number, the expiration date, and the CVV.I know this sounds sketchy, but it's necessary to do the glitch. It doesn't matter how much money is in your Venmo account. It can even be $0.00, as long as it doesn't have a negative balance. I also need a way to send you the $250 once I do it. The easiest way for me to send it to you would be through Cash App, but I can also send it through PayPal, if you'd prefer that. Let's make some money together!

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU HAVE A VENMO DEBIT CARD ALREADY READY TO GO!VENMOIS EXCLUSIVE TO THE UNITED STATES! YOU CANNOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND APPLY FOR A DEBIT CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE A US SSN AND A US PHONE NUMBER FOR SMS VERIFICATION! VoIP NUMBERS DO NOT WORK!

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're not a US citizen, I will NOT help you create an account, but I have no problem working with you AFTER your account is created AND you have your Venmo debit card, ready to go!

Discord:#5372

rbxsy99

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I will check it , thank you

jociechyca

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ill leave a like sheepe

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

just what i was looking for, i liked the post!
(<3<3)