Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

VANTARO SERVICES - EXPERIENCED - WORLDWIDE REFUNDS - FOOD/CLOTHES/ELECTRONICS & MORE!

VANTARO

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[Image: 1.gif]
[Image: 2.gif]
[Image: 3.gif]
[Image: 4.gif]
Terms of service:
- We expect payment for our service as soon as you receive the refund confirmation email, not when it hits your bank account.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to any party and for any reason
- I am not responsible for what happens before/after you use my service
- You must pay the service fee within 72hrs, failure to do so may result in you being recharged for the order by your bank.
- We do accept reship companies/freight forwarders but a refund done on an order using one may be less successful than using a residential address. We are not responsible if the company notices the address is a reship.
- No holisticz/hacked accounts can be used in the refund process
- You agree that some orders may be subject to an investigation by the company and its 3rd parties.
- You cannot cancel the refund after submitting our form
- You may not use 2 refunders to complete an order, this reduces the success rate and complicates matters.
- Payment must be made in Cryptocurrency or PayPal as friends and family payment only. Payments made via PayPal are subject to a 10% fee increase due to the conversion fees we have to take to get it back into Cryptocurrency.
[Image: NXfVruw.gif]

[Image: Signature.gif]

ConFeD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Beusidel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS
Let me know when you get some vouches :)

Kyrum

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service