Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Upgrades] Spotify and YouTube premium upgrade service | BTC, PP & more

sirviroo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey everyone, today I'd like to bring you a new service to upgrade your Spotify andYouTube account to premium at cheaper rates than usual!
[Image: RMNnb7j.png]

[Image: jRomUm8.png]

Why choose me?

I provide the best prices for my services, and I take 1 day to complete any order at max. I also agree to use any form of security you would like to protect your funds as long as it is reasonable such as using a middleman. I'm also always learning from mistakes and feedback I get and will always strive to give out the best services.

Is this legal?

Absolutely, this is a legal way of getting Premium onto your account. To keep everything secure I will be using my own account to provide YouTube premium and your account for Spotify premium. In case you do not feel comfortable giving me your account, I can make a new account and add premium of chosen length to the account and send you full access logins!

What is your pricing and what time lengths do you provide?

Its simple! Currently I have only 1 month packs due to budget but within 2 days of sale I will be bumping up to 3 months, 6 months and soon to 1 year plans. Although I don't have these plans in stock, I will list the pricing anyway!
Alternatively you could pay me and wait approximately 2-3 days for the plans out of stock! Pricing is as follows:

Spotify:
1 Month: 2 USD
1 Year: 17.99 USD

YouTube Premium
1 Month: 3 USD
1 Year: 19 USD

Do you use family to upgrade?

No, these upgradesare done either on your account or on a fresh account you choose. I can make a new account for YouTube or Spotify if you don't feel like giving me your account. However, I won't be able to do family upgrades as those are very big of a hassle to do and can get you kicked sooner or later.

What payment methods do you accept?

I accept Bank Transfers in EUR, USD, GBP, INR, JPY, SPD, AUD and CAD
I also accept PayPal, but only for reputed members.
And for my Indian friends I accept UPI and PayTM wallet.
Finally, I also accept all forms of Crypto!

How do I contact you?

Via Telegram @rooupgrades or alternatively join the Telegram Channel for more information and contacting me!
and for Discord send me a PM on site.

Point to note: I will NOT be paying any fees such as Crypto sending fees, Middleman fees or Bank Transfer fees.

Bones

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[font]I rep for this guy <3[/font] PepeKnife
[Image: waw_malla_siggy.gif]

sirviroo

0%