Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Updated] Expedia/Hotels.com Refund Method

Penis313

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[HIDE] Pick a hotel on expedia.com that offers FULL refund, not partial refund. Some are even non refundable.
Now find a hotel that has little rooms left (the less the better) Once you did all this, pay for your hotel. Wait a few days, and contact support saying i got email that said my reservation was canceled due to them not having enough rooms or they only have 1 bedroom room but I need 2 bedroom cuz I got a big family.
They most likely ask for confirmation email. You can easily fake this by using a template or photoshopped as you are sending them a screenshot. BUT PLEASE USE PROPER ENGLISH WITHOUT MISTAKES, IF YOUR ENGLISH IS TRASH USE grammarly or you will get denied.
This is rare but sometimes they ask to forward them the email for verification purposes, this is also easy to bypass, just use Emkeis mail spooferhttps://emkei.cz/and send it to yourself, then from your email forward it to them. Or you can forward email to them saying that please refund the client as we dont have enough room, expedia.com will then contact you themselves and provide a refund. To find hotels email just go to there website. Dont use random email that looks like the hotel email.
You can also avoid all this and just say to them that when you got to the hotel the hotel said they had no more rooms available or the one you requested so you went to another place and paid cash to spend the night.
[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)

Muscicapine

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks you let see

kanjarkhata

0%

Status