Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Up to 2,000$ check for just flying internationally, method/service

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This abuses a little known about method regarding flight law - it is a high success rate, it just requires you to have flown internationally within 7 days, so if you're preparing a trip in the near future and would like to make some money from it I am offering a service to do so for you.

This will require private information as without it I will not be able to do this without telling you the method outright, which I will not do

I am open to selling FIVE copies and only five copies of the method itself for people looking to make money, I'm fine with you reselling it or making a business out of it, I dont' really care.

2/5 sold - the method itself I will sell for 250$, I am no longer offering to do the service on c.io due to the amount of laughably bad scammers that have contacted me - I will continue to operate this service to people I have trust towards - I will continue to sell the method as is and a guidance through your first time, what to do during certain circumstances and how to realize when it is not worth proceeding any longer. I'll also teach you exactly what the best things to claim / things not to do etc, while It is actually quite legal, and hard to prove against, it is not immune to failure. Contact me at atroshop disc or atroshp tg for further details.

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(04 November, 2023 - 07:21 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
"your profit with a 100$ deposit that will be refunded upon not working"

Lol

Lol

Reading hard? If the process doesn't work, because anything sold here has the potential to have a chance of failure. nothing is going to be 100% success rate, even though it is a high one... so me guaranteeing a risk free environment for myself I'm offering a 100% refund rate of a deposit (to avoid people running off after their claim is put through), lol damn you must be crazy atro! You're offering if your service doesn't work a 100% full refund of a deposit? If I didn't have 600 vouches you could happily attempt to salestrash with a retarded selling point but you kinda fall mute when you realize the situation in its' entirety.

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(04 November, 2023 - 08:20 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(04 November, 2023 - 08:17 PM)Atro Wrote: Show More

Lol

Lol

Reading hard? If the process doesn't work, because anything sold here has the potential to have a chance of failure. nothing is going to be 100% success rate, even though it is a high one... so me guaranteeing a risk free environment for myself I'm offering a 100% refund rate of a deposit (to avoid people running off after their claim is put through), lol damn you must be crazy atro! You're offering if your service doesn't work a 100% full refund of a deposit? If I didn't have 600 vouches you could happily attempt to salestrash with a retarded selling point but you kinda fall mute when you realize the situation in its' entirety.

But you don't have 600 vouches. You have 12. Most from pleb accounts.
You're talking about vouches on a website where ltierally everyone in the community that means anything will tell you they're worthless, once anyone stops asking for vouches (which we all do very quickly because they're overshadowed by a rep system that is flawed even more), you stop getting them. No one randomly vouches.

[UHQ & PRIVATE]Lepus Foramen - ComboListsHQ LoL DATACUSTOM FILTERS (holisticz.com)

I wonder how the staff member that went into coownership with me into a service feels about my trustability, and it's as easy as clicking on my sig to count vouches in just one of many places. 600 is underselling myself so hard that it makes you look smart btw.

Might want to just learn to shu thte fuck up and carry on with your day instead of posting retarded messages on people's threads.

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service