Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Trident's Programming Service - SUPER CHEAP - FAST RESPONSE TIMES

ImTrident

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

NOTE: I AM CURRENTLY OFFERING VOUCH COPIES FOR HIGH-REP INDIVIDUALS

Bio:
Hello, world! I'm Trident, I've been in this community for about 3 years and have been programming for about 1.5 years. I have mostly focused onGame cheats,Checkers,andConfigs.

Languages:
C#,C++, Loliscript, JavaScript- Willing to learn any other language, let me know what you need!

Previous projects:
2 CS:GOCheats, 1Valorant Pixel Bot, 2 Checkers, Countless Configs, and many more.

F.A.Q:
Q: How do I know you are legit?
A: There's no way to be certain, but I accept middlemen (Holisticz.gg, PCC, or other vouched MM), who will hold your funds until you get the project. If you would not like to use a middleman, that's perfectly fine too. I also accept half of funds first, and half of funds after you get the product.

Q: Why pick you?
A: There is a lot of wonderful competition in the community, such as @AnimeIsADev (vouch),and hence a lot of people to pick from. The first reason that I can think of is my pricing. The price of my service is lower than most other developers in the community. The second reason is speed and reliability.My programming is very quick, and my code is alwaysreliable.The third reason is security. On any program I make, I offer high-quality security on it, with cracking / patching preventative measures, so that you can feel assured that your program is safe from reversing.

Contact Info:
Telegram: @TridentDev
Discord:TridentDev#4837
Or, just message me on blocked!

__

Have a wonderful day, and thank you for your consideration. PepeBlush​

ImTrident

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service