Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

The ogusers forum is a liar forum, brothers. don't believe this forum.

liuxing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Just a few days ago, a man added my discord and asked me to use the middleman transaction of the ogusers forum. I believed that he used the ogusers middleman transaction. I transferred him 48 dollars, but he kept telling me that he only received 35 dollars and asked me to transfer 13 dollars. I thought he was deceiving me to stop the transaction and asked him to give me a refund. He hasn't replied to me until now.

That guy is in this forum, his discord account. 5te#3939 Zch#3542

I think they're a team.

PepeLove

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 June, 2021 - 03:18 PM)liuxing Wrote: Show More
Just a few days ago, a man added my discord and asked me to use the middleman transaction of the ogusers forum. I believed that he used the ogusers middleman transaction. I transferred him 48 dollars, but he kept telling me that he only received 35 dollars and asked me to transfer 13 dollars. I thought he was deceiving me to stop the transaction and asked him to give me a refund. He hasn't replied to me until now.

I think they're a team.

Report him on ogusers mate, this report belongs to that forum if the user is on that forum. When you get him banned there you can contact a moderator from holisticz and give him the IP of that guy's account from OGU and they will check if the user is registered here.

(which he is, by the way:https://holisticz.com/gasesb this is his account so open a scam report here with pictures of the chat)
"lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"
"n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

liuxing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 June, 2021 - 03:28 PM)Lucas Wrote: Show More
(29 June, 2021 - 03:18 PM)liuxing Wrote: Show More

I think they're a team.

Report him on ogusers mate, this report belongs to that forum if the user is on that forum. When you get him banned there you can contact a moderator from holisticz and give him the IP of that guy's account from OGU and they will check if the user is registered here.

(which he is, by the way:https://holisticz.com/gasesb this is his account so open a scam report here with pictures of the chat)

Thank you