Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO STEALER. VOUCHED. *PRICE REDUCED*

ztwentytwo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: qPGQsTD.png]

What's included:
The build including the compiled code.
I will make any changes you wish, and provide technical support until you no longer use the tool. If you have ideas for other related projects I would be more than happy to help. I can make probably whatever's necessary, and love hearing new ideas from people that actually put work in.
If you want me to setup hosting + domain I can do that as well.
If for some reason you're unhappy I will refund your 150$, if you forfeit your copy so I can pass it along to someone else.
I am okay with using a middleman, and if proof of profitability is required I can provide that also.

Comment below or send me a PM here if interested.

I will give 2 vouch copies free to well known members/members with rep, feel free to ask if you would like to check it out.

Edit: I've given 3 vouch copies, and am lowering the price to $150.

ztwentytwo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You the man thanks Debugger

I think that's both vouch copies spoken for now, whenever I get a minute to set the other one up, there'll likely be a review here later.

Edit: I gave out three vouch copies instead of two, they've all been setup, reviews probably by tomorrow I think one dude went to sleep.

If anyone has a means of communicating to a mass crypto audience, or sending mass DMs (Twitter, Insta, Reddit, Whatsapp, Tele, Literally anywhere) and wants in on the action but doesn't want to pay the 250$ let me know and we can probably work something out if you also bring something to the table

ztwentytwo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Bebz

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

REVIEW

The page and everything important was set up by @ztwentytwo. The page looks 1:1 like the original page except for the domain which looks serious as well. It works perfectly and is connected to a discord webhook, so you get the data directly in your discord server.
I am very satisfied, now I just have to spread the website and get some crypto.

10/10

I received this as a vouch copy.

[Image: SBlth51.gif]