Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Tanner's Email Marketing $1 Per 5k Emails Phishing Allowed Targeted Audiences

Tanner

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've been using my program for quite awhile now, from everything from phishing to personal promotion for my legal businesses. Normally with email marketing you have to pay dumb prices to only send 10k emails. Our program switches emails after the daily outgoing email limit has been reached. With this in mind we can send about 300,000 emails per day. Our prices are simple, $1 per 5k emails sent. We have our own leads, which you can opt to use if it fits your needs or you can send us your email leads. Leads can be formatted by just email ID or for more advanced campaigns you can also format in each leads first and last name, company, address, email ID, etc. This allows for more authentic looking emails that include personal information for each sent email. All campaigns are ran through a spam filter to insure that we can do our best to make sure your emails are seen.

If any of this is an interest to you or your projects feel free to reach out through a PM here or add me personally on telegram at @JustTanner. Our discord just got termed this post will be updated with my discord when everything is back up and running.

Thank You,
Tanner

(P.S Looking for thread designers, message me on tele/PM's here)

VC's available up to 100k emails.

Tanner

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This isnt a bump

Tanner

Premium member