Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Suggestion] Add Selling in Buyers Bay into Report Reason

Sajmonic

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Amount of people trying to sell in the buyers bay section have increased recently. I believe that adding this option into report reason will help mods with more efficient reports solving and will also split this type of threads from many others.

@J_S

Sentonta

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(16 August, 2023 - 04:57 PM)Sajmonic Wrote: Show More
Amount of people trying to sell in the buyers bay section have increased recently. I believe that adding this option into report reason will help mods with more efficient reports solving and will also split this type of threads from many others.

@J_S

(16 August, 2023 - 04:58 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More
+911

There's already a reason you can use for that -

'' wrong forum ''

Also if you double click the report button, you can insert extra info.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on holisticz.com all other sentonta names are fakes.​

Sajmonic

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(16 August, 2023 - 04:59 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2023 - 04:57 PM)Sajmonic Wrote: Show More

@J_S

(16 August, 2023 - 04:58 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More
+911

There's already a reason you can use for that -

'' wrong forum ''

Also if you double click the report button, you can insert extra info.

Yes, I know that there already is an option called wrong forum but this option can be used for anything, ex.:
- proxies posted in combolists
- moneymaking methods posted in proxies
- combolists posted in other leaks
- etc.

These type of threads arent that dangerous for members as wts threads posted in buyers bay.
Most of those wts threads in buyers bay are posted by plebs, even high % of them result in getting scammed.