Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Stripe/Square/BuyMeACoffee - Holder

lort1234

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello, i have a shop on Sellpass and I am in need of a holder for one of these 3 payment processorsStripe/Square/BuyMeACoffee.

My shop have about 3k revenue a month, and was started about 3 months ago, when I took the chance to jump into selling. I am looking to expand my name and shop to more platforms in form on advertising, I have begun to get advertisement on media websites like Youtube, Tiktok & Instagram and have so far been successful with it.

I am currently accepting Cashapp, Paypal and Crypto already but I am in need of a qualified person with knowledge on how to handle a one of the above accounts with a service like I provide, I am also open to change my shop to make it more "friendly" towards the payment processors.

I know I do not have the most +rep on this website, but the way the holding is going to work is that I will add your accounts to my shop, and I have made a system where my other holders have been happy and satisfied.

- I will add your payment processors account to my shop.
- You will receive the money and pay me out in crypto.
- You will be able to see all orders that have gone through and verify each one of them.
- You will be able to get more information if needed because of a chargeback etc.
- I will take the responsibility of chargeback (Provided you give information about product delivery etc)
- You will have responsibility of the payment processor account and all funds on it (Not included chargebacks etc)
- Depending on your +rep you will earn 10-20% of all transactions through your payment processor accounts.

If you want to be my holder and have a partnership with me, please dm me.

bandbox

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck finding

lort1234

Elite member
Elite member Premium