Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Steam and csgo related discord bot

QWORD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello there. So I'm looking some dev who have experience with nodejs to code some discord bot.
So the main feature gonna be to type command and check the profile to see how many medals it has and which one, the important thing is, bot has to check private profiles as well.
So here what lib you have to use to get private profile datahttps://www.npmjs.com/package/globaloffensive

So if you interested in it just PM here or leave your discord or telegram.
Also do not Pm me or write here if you have 0 reps here and not done anything. Not gonna work either waste my time on that!

Muffy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Add me Muffs#0565

Xytt0

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

telegram @zeroksy

Onireves

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(05 September, 2022 - 08:22 PM)pooper818 Wrote: Show More
Hello there. So I'm looking some dev who have experience with nodejs to code some discord bot.
So the main feature gonna be to type command and check the profile to see how many medals it has and which one, the important thing is, bot has to check private profiles as well.
So here what lib you have to use to get private profile datahttps://www.npmjs.com/package/globaloffensive

So if you interested in it just PM here or leave your discord or telegram.
Also do not Pm me or write here if you have 0 reps here and not done anything. Not gonna work either waste my time on that!

Let me know if you still looking for someone