Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

STASH - #1 SPORTS LEAKING SERVICE | 35+ SPORTS CAPPERS | 100k$+ WORTH OF CAPPERS

Kreeper

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Update:

[+] Added PickzHub VIP
[+] Added The Right Side

[Image: WLwr9Gm.jpg]

Kreeper

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Kreeper

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

AncientBanana

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

A BIG vouch for @JamesBOT and their service. Of course commenting on the quality of bets is pointless since it depends upon the bet provider and not @JamesBOT themselves. But well, the reason I am vouching for this service is because I am relatively new to betting, and they were super patient with me and explained everything to me in an ELI5 format - something I really appreciated because I do not like risking my money. They suggested me good bookies who I could follow and their own personal experiences too. I really appreciate this personal touch in such a service, unlike some other leaking services I am a part of who don't give a shit to their customers. I would gladly continue with this service for sure, and be a customer for them. GLWS!