Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

SKYBLOCK EXTRAS Written in Java. Please Crack!!! Potential 50$ usd reward.

Mettatone

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This isa hypixel skyblock mod called skyblock extras, it goes for 5$ peraccount on their discord right now, it hasa whitelist written inside it thatallows only people they have whitelisted to use it, Iam looking fora holisticz version that only contains the simple useful mods inside of it. without the whitelist, if you want you could charge3$ or something to undercut the current one.

Hidden Content

https://www.mediafire.com/file/79kn1lh55...9.jar/file
Leavea like.

If you can crack this mod ill look intoa 50$ reward, but honestly I'm not too sure. nothing fishy no keyloggers are allowedin this mod unless I can getaccess to the logs ; )

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 April, 2021 - 04:26 PM)Mettatone Wrote: Show More
This isa hypixel skyblock mod called skyblock extras, it goes for 5$ peraccount on their discord right now, it hasa whitelist written inside it thatallows only people they have whitelisted to use it, Iam looking fora holisticz version that only contains the simple useful mods inside of it. without the whitelist, if you want you could charge3$ or something to undercut the current one.

If you can crack this mod ill look intoa 50$ reward, but honestly I'm not too sure. nothing fishy no keyloggers are allowedin this mod unless I can getaccess to the logs ; )

bump!

MrDylanOFF

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

mrc bg tu gere

mrrc bg tu gere