Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Selling my signature until the end of the year

Sarah

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hello!

I'm selling my signature until the end of the year. I will only sell it to ONE person, not 2, 3 or 4.

This means that you will be the only person advertising in my signature. (I will eventually add my own banner back into it, but BELOW yours)

My asking price is $100, before you stop reading, hear me out:

I am currently posting nearly every day because I'm looking to achieve godlike soon and heaven after that.

I currently get around 50-150 likes per day.

So not only is my profile getting around 500 views per day, my threads are also getting thousands of views.

Your signature will be placed below every single thread I've posted and will post.

If you're interested, please reach out via telegram https://t.me/sarahnulled

[Image: SozlrFp.png]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sarah

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(14 October, 2022 - 03:16 AM)TINMILK Wrote: Show More
$100 Wut

Well its until the end of the year, if its worth it depends on what you're selling.

If you sell $2 products its probably not worth it, but if your product's average cost is $20-$50 you should be able to profit within a few days.

My current traffic is already pretty good and I'm not looking to stop posting until I reach godlike or even heaven, so more traffic to come

PepeBlush

Sarah

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(14 October, 2022 - 03:27 AM)xdxdxdlmao Wrote: Show More
(14 October, 2022 - 03:22 AM)Sarah Wrote: Show More
(14 October, 2022 - 03:16 AM)TINMILK Wrote: Show More
$100 Wut

Well its until the end of the year, if its worth it depends on what you're selling.

If you sell $2 products its probably not worth it, but if your product's average cost is $20-$50 you should be able to profit within a few days.

My current traffic is already pretty good and I'm not looking to stop posting until I reach godlike or even heaven, so more traffic to come

PepeBlush

it would only make sense for an account shop owner to cop this

ehh there's a lot of possible services that will be able to profit from this

I've been selling my sig on nto for a lot more than what I'm asking here to gfx artists, refunders, upgrading services, etc. and pretty much all of them profited