Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Selling methods. Doordash Buy4You & Wayfair/etsy/onlyfans instant refund methods.

nighours803

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

No vouch copies - okay vouch copies if you are admin

Taking payment via MM. you agree that the payment will be released if the method works as intended.

None of these are useful for me anymore. Max income with these will be 25k a month in my experience.

Taking offers but currently selling copies for $5000. Not taking significantly less than that. This one i created 4 years ago and hasn't clipped since. That is not a claim that only I have it.
Having the method doesn't make doing the orders free. costs still exists as in all Buy4you methods. This method will allow any order to go through however*(under certain conditions).

Wayfair instant method for 1000$ each.
No limit and to be done easily requires $ as well. Rebills posisble. Simply change card info or use cashapp card etc.

Etsy instant refund method. $500 each. Created by me/haven't seen it anywhere. Tested minimally with 100% success. max order refunded was 600$ 2 shipments/ sellers.

Only fans instant refund method. Tested with subscriptions only. Created by me/ haven't seen anywhere. $150.
Unlikely to work for large purchases. = not a money generating method. If someone buys this and tests that and finds out it is then let me know.

If you're interested I'll talk via PMs.

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Osas420

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

$1k for a wayfair methord man u are retared
SELLING NEWLY CREATED METHOD TO OBTAIN AAA GAME KEYS (ANY AAA GAME ON STEAM + EPIC) MULTI DIP + FULLY REPEATABLE (NO LIMITS) EASY $$$
++++++
ANY SMS OR GSM HELP DROP ME A MESSAGE BELOW

TELEGRAM: @OSAS4200