Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Runeplunder | The best RuneScape Cracker | [CAPTURE] | Vouched By Royals

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: S7HWJec.png]
Vouches available: 0/2

Vouches:

Quote:Got a vouch for this program, it's amazing, pretty good speed and stability, still has a lot to improve but the program is amazing at what it does, I can highly recommend this program as it will definitely make you your money back within a few days or even hours if you have access to good combos :)
Quote:I bought this Cracker without any expectations but it seems to be the fastest one on the market
300-500 CPM depending on pc/vps
User friendly
Good support
I bought this 2 days ago and i have already made 1B rs3 and 200M osrs which is roughly 300 USD
Do not hesitate to buy from this guy

9/10 remove the purple in UI and it will be a 10/10
Quote:Used this cracker during 2 month ! and only fucking good money back, you need good combo for runescape but it's an easy tool !

User friendly
Good support
I bought this 2 month ago and i have already made 600 USD from it
Do not hesitate to buy from [member=DijkstraStar]
Quote:Finally got to try this tool today after hearing all the positive things, and I must say it lives up to the hype! Runs very fast (given you have quality proxies of course) and seems to be accurate so far. I did have a little trouble running a bigger list at first but after restarting my VPS and waiting a few moments for it to load the tool got straight to cracking. Also a big plus for 2Captcha support ^_^

[Image: 81ba3f6e79.png]

(keep in mind my VPS isn't too great, 300-400+ CPM is definitely possible)
Quote:100% vouch. Already at 21m from first account. mine runs at 200 cpm and gose quite fast with good proxies.

Quote:His cracker is better than yours, for so many reasons. We could go over them all but anyone who purchases this will be simply be happy. Having been in the RS cracking scene for quite awhile I'm going to drop a vouch for @DijkstraStar and his quality project, his price is even cheaper than I was going to market mine at. Runescape is a literal gold mine, you'd be stupid to turn your nose up at $70 for 2 months if you have the combos to run the project.

If you want to crack Runescape, go for this project. You wont be disappointed.

Quote:9/10, The only downside i've had was the downtime a couple of days ago.
Is the program working like it's advertised? I would yes, depending on how many threads used i hover between 250-450 CPM.
The support from Djikstra himself has been lovely. You will get top quality support fast.
Djikstra has also created a community of 20 people which talk about what proxies they use and so on. Which in my opinion is great
Would i recommend it? Hell yes i would, The only reason i didn't rate it at 10/10 is because of downtime caused by Djikstra's VPS provider.

Also if you buy and don't get lucky first few days don't be discouraged. You will still make your money back with insanely bad luck.

Quote:first 2 billion hit today (RS3).

Review of the program:

1).Needs good proxies 500 to 1k or so.
2).CPM is decent on a good machine 300+
3).Friendly Discord (community is growing)

Made profit so far 10/10

Pictures of the tool:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Other noteworthy features:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Frequently asked questions:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Yuki

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Vouch copy ?
[Image: dKa32f.jpg]

Dijkstra

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 August, 2018 - 12:58 PM)RedbeardPirate Wrote: Show More
Copy pasted nulled thread.. well, in this forum there are none royals, cuz user groups are different + other forum vouches doesn't count

One of the vouches includes one by Royals as in the name not the usergroup. He's an admin here

sugmin677

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service