Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Rate limit new accounts on amount of threads they can make per day

MrBennyB

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This forum has got some major spam issues the last few months. There are too many new scammers posting scam threads everywhere on the site. Each of these new scammers posts dozens of scam threads before they're caught and banned.
Not sure if these are bots or just really poor people with no life and no future who think they're being smart when in reality they're retarded from malnutrition and the diarrhea and cum they drink every day.

New accounts should be limited to one post/day until they reach certain rep. Sure it'll take longer for new members to build rep but this forums credibility is at stake.

I think mods and admins are overworked to heck too and can't keep up with everything as well as they want to.

planed

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

well, rather than that add more anti-bot & skilled staff. I've seen several people willing to work here as mod, so it's just a suggestion you guys know well.

MrBennyB

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 April, 2023 - 11:49 PM)Lemvar Wrote: Show More
Having a required amount of +rep won't change anything. They will either create alt accounts to +rep themselves, or rep for rep, which will lead to more work for staff.

I considered that, but I dunno what other options there are unless you have ideas. The diarrhea drinker's accounts are already being liked by the cum guzzlers to fake some credibility. I think a lot of these shit slurpers are all part of some cult of gorilla ass eaters and they try to scam ppl to fund their need to eat more gorilla ass. There are prolly less than it seems tho because they all do the same thing.

How about new accounts can't rep other new accounts until they also have some rep and new posts? It's more extreme but it makes it harder for

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service