Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

PRIVATE Google/Bing Adwords Budget Draining Traffic Service - Remove Your Competition

zelizzard

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Private/Limited Slot Google & Bing Ads Competition Removal - Exhaust competitors off your keyword
Drain any and all of your competition's budget with the highest quality click traffic while excluding yourself and being on top
Perfect for those who run Adwords Campaigns or Businesses who want to be the only ad!
Google: 8/10 Slots Filled
- Will update via post when all slots are filled or if slots open after being full.
Bing: 4/10 Slots Filled - Will update via post when all slots are filled or if slots open after being full.
THIS IS A FULL SERVICE! ALL THINGS NEEDED TO RUN SERVICE ARE IMPLEMENTED INTO OUR SERVICE PRICING!
Any and all sites not excluded for the keywords you provide will have their adwords balance exhausted completely.
Larger companies may take up to 1-2 months to fully clear keyword (typically only for sites spending 6-7 digits on ads per month)
Traffic will bypass cloudflare/custom click protection sites.
There isn't a click protection service we don't bypass with ease!

Have plenty of proof of past campaigns, however, to keep privacy high please contact via pm/im for proofs.
Can target keywords for local keyword targeting if need be, can accommodate almost if not, any location.

A thread is a single window of its own with its own ip/identity/profile/ect and other cloaking features.
Not sure how which package you need? Check your keywords. If you see a bunch of sites/high budget ads you would need a higher package.
The higher the package the faster the draining will happen, thus it is usually needed for high budgets/complete wiping the board of ads.
If you would like for me to check your ads, I will check 1 keyword for you to give you an idea of your ads competition
Packages - Test/Low/Medium/High/Ultra High/Custom | Test - 2 Threads | Low - 5 threads | Medium - 10 Threads | High - 15 threads | Ultra - 25 Threads/CUSTOM PACKAGE
Test Package (1 Panel/Server) - Low (1 Medium Level or 2 Low Panel/Servers) - Medium (1 High Level or 2 Medium Panels/Servers) - High (1 Ultra Level or 2 High Panel/Servers) - (2+ Ultra Level Panel/Servers)
Reg 1 Month: 600 Test - 1000 Low - 1850 Medium - 3500 High - 6000 Ultra
Premium/VIP Package (2/5 Spots) - 20% Increase of non-vip pricing
1 Month Custom: 6000+ Custom Budget

Bandwidth Packages are available for those who wish to use their own proxies. Please make sure your hosts/proxies can handle 5k+ connections all at once. (Even on 1 thread our tests have shown between 10-20gb of Bandwidth used daily via Bandwidth Package)
Panel costs are already implemented within the server package pricing.
Competition Monthly/Daily Analysis on Keywords/Ads along with tracking competition + a low level seo package if desired - 100-200/mo
DISCOUNTS for 2mo - 3mo - 6mo Packages
2 Months - 10%
3 Months - 20%
6 Months - 30%

(current click counter resets upon sever reset, clicks shown are actual, info removed for protection)
(Google & Bing Drainers both have panels available)​
User-Panel Preview:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Payment Methods: Crypto
Very Limited Support/Online til February.
PM System
XMPP - PM your contact
telegram: @zelizzard - https://t.me/zelizzard
Tox: 49FD8E78C1E9570F43A15F44FC8A24368B0E945EBEB236BFE610D754CB572C69938D7A883D18
I only speak ENGLISH. I can use translator if wanted.
Plenty of rep on other forums.
TOS:
No refunds unless special circumstances.
We allow upgrading your package if/whenever needed.
If there was an issue on our side, we will fix or refund (only reason to get a refund)
Make sure to confirm via PM before making a deal.

Google & Bing . .
, - Adwords , .
Google: 8/10
Bing: 4/10 .
! , , !
AdWords , .
1-2 ( , 6-7 )
Cloudflare .
, .

, .
IP / .
? . .
, .
? 1 .
- /////
- 2 | 5 | - 10 | - 15 | - 25 |

1 : 600 - 1000 - 1850 -3500 - 6000
1 : 6000+
( ): 0/

SEO- ( , )
SEO-, / . 100$.
:
2 10%
3 20%
6 30%

( , , )
(Google & Bing Drainer )
:
:
:
@zelizzard https://t.me/zelizzard (Main/ENG/SALES)
@zelizzardsupport https://t.me/zelizzardsupport (ENG Support)
@zelizzardsupportru - https://t.me/zelizzardsupportru (RU Support)

:
, .
, ( ).
, .
.​
Always ask for a PM prior to dealing.

There are multiple impersonators trying to scam with my alias, make sure to pm to be sure you have the correct contact.
I DO NOT RUN ANY TELEGRAM GROUPS THEY ARE ALL SCAMS​

texture

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

nutonhername

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

zelizzard

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ty for the comments, Service still has 2 open slots at the time of this post for those in need ;] feel free to send me a msg.
Always ask for a PM prior to dealing.

There are multiple impersonators trying to scam with my alias, make sure to pm to be sure you have the correct contact.
I DO NOT RUN ANY TELEGRAM GROUPS THEY ARE ALL SCAMS​