Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

PREMIUM PRESS BUNDLES FOR VERIFICATION + TIER A PRESS (UNIQUE SERVICE) + Verification

MellowMed

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I offer you aunique opportunity to appear in world leading publications. Many of these are not available anywhere else but through me. We are in direct contact with publishing houses so cost are reduced.

All articles are written by our team of writers and are included in all publishing costs. As much as we try to ensure all deals are done on time, Id be lying if I said that backlogs at publications dont happen. Im extremely easy to work with, and youll be updated throughout the entire process as Im online for majority of the day.

Here some premium examples of high DA sites we can get you featured on:

• Bloomberg (Press Release)

• Chron

• Forbes Mention

• SF Gate

• Orlando Sentinel

• Sun Sentinel

• Bitcoin.com

• HackerNoon (Full Feature)

• In Touch Weekly

• Life and Style

• Mens Journal

• NY Post

• OK Magazine

• Star Magazine

• Chicago Tribune

• Baltimore Sun

• Arizona Central

• Detriot Free Press

• IB Times (NA)

• Forbes Full Feature Contributor (USA)

• High Times

• Maxim Full Feature

• USA Today Full Feature

• Complex (Pitch)

• US Weekly

• GQ Magazine

• Venture Beat
  • & many more ( Your Can Ask me for the Spreadsheet containing all the Bundles, Verification Bundles and All other Press )
With our competitive pricing, there are LOTS of people on here who resell and run all their orders through me. We will outcompete your current PR supplier and handle all of your deals!

We can provide publications of any specific country, category, budget feel free to PM us for this information's.
I offer PR that works for just about any niche - Musicians, Entrepreneurs, Businesses, Public Figures, etc.As an additional note most publications we provide will have some indication that they are sponsored in some way, with some exceptions. If you have any questions concerning that and which sites apply, please ask me.

We also can help you get Verification related cheap press bundles (Only helpfulfor Verification requirements).

We also have
CRYPTO/NFTBundles too.

Thanks

Telegram:
@MellowArcMedia

Bump.

MellowMed

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service