Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Pixed suggestions list 2022 ~.~

pixed

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Years of Service

Here are a few suggestions
  • Add an archive section for all the old junk threads, this is not for marketplace, but globally (first suggested by @Barry, really appreciate the time and effort he has done to the forum lately)
  • Add buy advert on the navbar instead of the credits, first its NOT related to credits, second people still PM @KSZ about it to buy.
  • Top 5 Stats - Day __Read here https://holisticz.com/Thread-Top-Stats-Daily
  • Automatically close threads in accounts section after 7-12 days! (may be bad too idk)
  • Pin Threads on your profile Preview at https://ibb.co/CwN1M5T

Small maybe unnecessary ones:
  • Discord Webhook notifications - on subscribing a forum or thread - Alerts
  • Display only upto 20 awards in the post, some users have 300 and its hard to scroll and read.

I am sure the team has their own list of priorities, so am ok with any not being added

-----

Platus69

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Give Credits
For the first suggestion :section for all the old junk threads
I Made that 1 week or more ago
Mad
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]

[Image: vYrMzYO.gif]

pixed

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Years of Service

(15 January, 2022 - 01:53 AM)Platus Wrote: Show More
Give Credits
For the first suggestion :section for all the old junk threads
I Made that 1 week or more ago
Mad

@Barry made that few months back

-----

pixed

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Years of Service

(16 January, 2022 - 08:52 AM)Mastiff Wrote: Show More
Some old threads are still useful, moving them to another forum just makes them hard to find, and it ruins the forums statistics.
What you can do instead is automatically lock threads some time after they're submitted, and only do it for specific forums (Accounts, Proxies).

For Accounts, Proxies etc i had suggested to auto close, the junk sections comes to help with 1 - 2 years old threads in the banter, old programs non working etc
Deletion was an idea, but the mods wanted to keep it available for some reason, thus barry originally came up with this.
(16 January, 2022 - 08:52 AM)Mastiff Wrote: Show More
This was a thing on smaller and older forums; I remember a forum where people with most posts daily would have an award next to their name for that specific day.
And they would pass each other the award all day if one was able to make more posts than the other. But it was for user-submitted posts only, not received likes.
That is because you need more user activity to submit posts than to receive likes, so some people would actually compete and write an insane amount of posts.
Low quality posts were also actually punished, so you wouldn't have been able to spam GLWS in the marketplace or stuff retards do these days.

True, thats why I didnt mention Top user with most threads or post, instead

Top user with most likes today (likes got on that day)
Most Liked thread of the Day
Most viewed Thread of the Day

And so on if needed

I appreciate your input

-----