Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

PAYROLL TUTORIAL (GOOD MONEY)

herpes

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Heres another one for you guys. Alot of the more profitable knowledge/methods I post get deleted, I made a discord with a ton of free knowledge, tools, products and help. Its no where close to being finished but heres the link:https://discord.gg/Zj5ZzJ5G

Add my discord for any questions or "tools" as well ;) hdaddy#7292

The whole idea of the payroll job is;

1. Get a companys staff directory or Employee list.

2. Single out the Payroll officer or Human Resource Email.

3. Since there are many employees, take their emails one by one, use webmail to clone the emails.

4. Now use the Webmail to send emails to the Payroll officer that your old bank account has being closed so you want to change your account info on file.

5. He changes it and every weekly or monthly salary/wage goes directly into your client account, you get paid for.

NOW LET DIVE INTO DETAILS.

[HIDE]
1. Get a companys staff directory or Employee list
With getting a companys staff directory or email list, some people use

https://www.apollo.io/ or
https://www.zoominfo.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/

Apart from the three websites above, you can also use google to get payroll emails for free. Follow the step by step tut below;

How to get Company staff directory/emails Using Google.

For this example, we are going to focus on School employees since there are over 1 MILLION plus schools in USA so you will have a lot choose to choose from.

Go on google and search for

Private Schools in Texas or Tucson or New York or Washington or any state that comes to mind.

Still on Google, scroll down and click on MORE PLACES.

you can choose any of the schools, every state you search for will come with school , every city you search for will also come with schools.so you have a lot of options to choose from. Sometimes you have to try over 5 schools to get what you looking for.

So I clicked on a random school in the list. The full name will appear on the right side. Highlight and Copy the full name of the school, now open another google tab on your browser.

Paste the name of the school and add Staff Directory to it. Mostly the result is the first Url on the page, click on it.

Now some schools list all the employees on the page, some too ask you to choose the department first. They all work the same.

At most times, Payroll is found at the Non-Academic section and under either the Administration or Business Office. So I clicked on the latter

. Single out the Payroll officer or Human Resource Email

As you can see, Linda Smith is the Payroll Coordinator, so we will put down her Name, Number and the official Email address.

Since there are many employees, take their emails one by one

Now all these are various departments in the school with their employees, click on any of them get the list of employees emails.

If it this department you want,you can save their names and emails each,there are many department so you have many to choose from.Using many guarantees the probability of some being successful.

I know some lazy people wont try and be innovative to search for other addresses or state schools, if u dont search other schools and state, other 1000+ people who read this pdf will be doing the same thing as u, so be creative a bit.

So now we have the Payroll officers email.
We have several Employee emails to choose from.

Next step will be to show you how to write a Mail to them to change your account information on file and also;
Cloning the email to look like the employee email and sending to payroll email using a webmail software.

1. How to Format your email to send to Payroll officer

Now the Next step is to send an email to the payroll officer telling him you have an issue with your account information, so he should change the details on file. Below is how to write the email

Hi Darwin,
I have recently changed my banks, can you update my payroll direct deposit information?
previous account on record will be inactive few days before next pay day.

2. Now after you send that mail above to the officer, you will get a response similar below;

Hi....,
I'm sending in the November 15th payroll within the hour. Are you able to send me your new account number and routing number? Also, is it a checking or saving account? If not, I will have your November 15th paycheck be a LIVE check that will need to be taken to the bank to be cashed.

So In simple terms

You will be asked to submit a new account number and routing number information

You will be asked to upload a blank check picture with your name and account number on it.

The Payroll officer will send you forms to write your name and your new updated Account number and Routing number. Fill it on Computer.

And when it comes to a Void Check, Since I want to send them a green dot account information, I will just google search a greendot sample check and use windows editor to change the name to employee name. You can use any bank or prepaid to receive salary, there is no exceptions.

FINAL STEP; HOW TO RUN THE WEBMAIL SOFTWARE

Now this whole payroll method is similar to CEO CFO wire transfer, almost the same process and it also requires using a Webmail, so follow the process below to know how to clone employee email, send a mail to the inbox of payroll officer so he thinks it from the actual employee;

1 Get a webmail

2. Click on Settings.

3. Click on Personal Settings.

4. Click on Identities. This is where we clone the employee email

5. Now put the employee email and full address here, it can be the math or science or whatever employee info you got. if it a company too, put the employee info here, it not always about schools.

6. Remember dont put the payroll/human resource officer details here. Here is for the employee that you are claiming to be. So his/her full name and the email address you got from the staff directory.

7. Reply To. This is where you put your own personal email there, so the Payroll officer will think he/she is replying to the employee but it will go straight into your own email.

Now click OK.
You are done with the cloning, it time to send the emails

8. Click on Compose.

9. Then select the email you just cloned as your Sender (from).

10. You will put the Payroll officer / Human Resource Email Where you see (TO).

11. Then the Subject will be My Direct Deposit Update. I have already shown what format you will write. Then click Send.

I think that is all, if you got any questions, just message me on discord ,
[/HIDE]

This is a bump

mafeta7701

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thnx for share i'll leave a like :)

mafeta7701

0%