Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

OSINT & DOXING + Crypto Tracing Service | Find info about scammers and lost funds

Yanddd

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Do you want a private detective? or perhaps you want to trace your hard earned crypto that was scammed from you? Do you want to find out where your target took that photo, video or if an Influencer is real, if that house is really his and not his parents, if that car is his or a rented one, and many more. I can find vital info just from a photo or their Social Media Username. I can find any place in the world and everything from their car status to their parents business

With just an Email Address, Crypto address , Username or Phone Number I can find everything about them. Even Coordinates from their house, their parents/relatives info, their hobbies, where they took a photo, their Date Of Birth and more. Using different tools i can follow the crypto transactions and help you get your money back by contacting the exchange where he sent funds too.
Price is cheap, also discussed via private because the target matters ;)

CONTACT ME:

https://t.me/darkness_y8

rosaparkian2

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

ty for sharing