Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[OFFER] 330 PAYPAL payment for g&s [WANT] 270 cryptocurrency

Veanem

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

ONLY TRUSTED
IF YOU ARE NOT HIGHLY TRUSTED ON CRACKED.TO (no. 10 reputation is not enough) DO NOT EVEN WASTE MY TIME

I would like to exchange 330 (minus fee so you will receive about 320) paypal payment for goods & services for 270 in any cryptocurrency.
I am searching for someone withstable account, WHICH WON'T REQUIRE WAITING DAYS FOR MY PAYMENT.

Verification with ID possible / any note you want. I don't care.

I am from South Korea and I've tried to purchase crypto everywhere but bank rejects all the payments to any website related with cryptocurrency (including skrill & revolut).
Paypal is the only wallet I can pay currently.

I know about P2P...but tomorrow holidays starts in Korea and all banks will not be working for almost a week. This is why I need to do it today and PayPal is the only chance.

As above - only trusted person. I won't trade with anyone who is not highly trusted. Middleman also possible but I need exactly 270 and I can't send more than 330...so I would prefer just a highly trusted person.

Contact me in Private Message. If you will be trusted enough I will send telegram/discord.

As I said I can verify myself, send some TOS or other shit in the notes. I won't scam. I just need crypto this week so the only way to get that is paying with paypal today.

edit
ONCE AGAIN. If you want to use some new account, which has 0 trades and money will get locked for 21 days...do not waste my time. I want to be sure that money goes directly into your balance so I will receive my crypto without waiting.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(26 September, 2023 - 10:10 AM)Veanem Wrote: Show More
ONLY TRUSTED
IF YOU ARE NOT HIGHLY TRUSTED ON CRACKED.TO (no. 10 reputation is not enough) DO NOT EVEN WASTE MY TIME

I would like to exchange 330 (minus fee so you will receive about 320) paypal payment for goods & services for 270 in any cryptocurrency.
I am searching for someone withstable account, WHICH WON'T REQUIRE WAITING DAYS FOR MY PAYMENT.

Verification with ID possible / any note you want. I don't care.

I am from South Korea and I've tried to purchase crypto everywhere but bank rejects all the payments to any website related with cryptocurrency (including skrill & revolut).
Paypal is the only wallet I can pay currently.

I know about P2P...but tomorrow holidays starts in Korea and all banks will not be working for almost a week. This is why I need to do it today and PayPal is the only chance.

As above - only trusted person. I won't trade with anyone who is not highly trusted. Middleman also possible but I need exactly 270 and I can't send more than 330...so I would prefer just a highly trusted person.

Contact me in Private Message. If you will be trusted enough I will send telegram/discord.

As I said I can verify myself, send some TOS or other shit in the notes. I won't scam. I just need crypto this week so the only way to get that is paying with paypal today.

edit
ONCE AGAIN. If you want to use some new account, which has 0 trades and money will get locked for 21 days...do not waste my time. I want to be sure that money goes directly into your balance so I will receive my crypto without waiting.

no one will take goods and services from a 0 rep user, good luck.