Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

New rule should be implemented

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service

People should be prohibited from promoting services or items that are not permitted to be marketed in the marketplace

There were just a few venues where individuals advertised outside of the marketplace:
- signatures
- user titles
- usernames
- banners

I will be happy to offer examples if they are required
Prepaid cards were recently banned, but vendors continued to promote them by acquiring signature space and even user title space
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]

Empxthy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

dm telegram

ApolloArt

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(13 September, 2022 - 02:04 PM)SANTA Wrote: Show More
People should be prohibited from promoting services or items that are not permitted to be marketed in the marketplace

There were just a few venues where individuals advertised outside of the marketplace:
- signatures
- user titles
- usernames
- banners

I will be happy to offer examples if they are required
Prepaid cards were recently banned, but vendors continued to promote them by acquiring signature space and even user title space
I completely agree with your goals for this section.
I also have advertisements that appear to be beyond the marketplace's criteria, but I always keep in mind that how they advertise on the banner has a significant impact.
If the banner's content does not violate our market restrictions, then they have not violated the regulations.

Introducing new criteria into the rules should be thoroughly discussed.

I will not accept the advertisement if the banner's content is prohibited on the market.
Since it appears that my position in the forum has affected and contributed to this issue, I feel compelled to respond.
[Image: olympus.gif]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: max-comp.webp]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: FSbPUPU.gif]
AD by@18-karat exp 11/11/2023

Make money off holisticz : Marketing
Make money off holisticz : Beginning