Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Need Advice Before Listing..

WherezDaWarez

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I don't usually post in marketplace as I don't sell much other than Lyft & Starbucks gift cards occasionally. I wanted to post this first and get advice, in order to make sure the actual listing for my sales, looks good and all.

I'm trying to sell unchecked starbucks gift cards w/ no pins in bulk or as wholesale if possible.

There's a total of more than a couple hundred thousand gift card numbers in the list. There's way too many to be able to give any kinda guestimate as to how much or how often they hit.

I checked a bit of em myself. There are alot of 0 balance & invalid, but what do you expect with a 200k+ list.
I did also however, obtain a total value of about $500 - $1k give or take, out of the checks I did.

This isn't a matter of if it's a legit list, it's a matter of having patience or time to do it. I don't. lol

Willing to sell as wholesale or in smaller bulk amounts. Not doing small amounts.

Last, this my 1st time selling unchecked cards, so Idk the avg value/worth of them.

What's the best way I should order/style/setup sales thread for it?
*Btw, real cards. Not generated or carded.*

Zombie

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Selling unchecked cards is like selling unchecked minecraft account combos, it's dumb.
Sell checked/valid things only.
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!

WherezDaWarez

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 July, 2019 - 09:56 AM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
Selling unchecked cards is like selling unchecked minecraft account combos, it's dumb.

My question wasn't if I should. I know I am. Normally I wouldn't wanna sell stuff I haven't checked, but again, this is ALOT of cards. Plus I have gotten valid hits out of em so I know there's more.

Zombie

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(30 July, 2019 - 10:09 AM)xZeLLenZe Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2019 - 09:56 AM)Zombie Wrote: Show More

My question wasn't if I should. I know I am. Normally I wouldn't wanna sell stuff I haven't checked, but again, this is ALOT of cards. Plus I have gotten valid hits out of em so I know there's more.

Thing is, everyone can create those with random.org, it's something which may take 1 minute and its free. Why would someone buy those if they're for free generatable?
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!