Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Need 3 Psychology Assignments Completed $20

Lxkv

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

As the title states, I have three chapters of assignments that need to be done.
  • Must be able to complete these by Monday, it'd be better if you already have a psychology background but it isn't a requirement, it will just take you more time.
  • It will be covering "Ivan Pavlov's classical conditioning theory, along with Memory, and then Cognition: Thinking, Intelligence, and Language"
  • Requesting at least 70% or above to get paid.

These assignments will be completed using Pearson through a login I will provide to those interested.
This is by no means a high-paying task as it's mainly going to be for someone looking for a little extra cash. It would take me probably 3-4 hours to complete with no psychology background, so $20 sounds reasonable but may pay more depending on the grade.
Paid out after completion of a grade 70% or higher.

TopG

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I'll be able to do that
jawadthedrellz#5096 on discord
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]

[Image: Comp-5.gif]

Lxkv

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 June, 2022 - 05:25 PM)DrellZ Wrote: Show More
I'll be able to do that
jawadthedrellz#5096 on discord

username not letting me add you on discord. if you could add meLukaMagic#0698.

(11 June, 2022 - 11:16 PM)Manstein Wrote: Show More
(11 June, 2022 - 11:06 PM)Lxkv Wrote: Show More
  • Must be able to complete these by Monday, it'd be better if you already have a psychology background but it isn't a requirement, it will just take you more time.
  • It will be covering "Ivan Pavlov's classical conditioning theory, along with Memory, and then Cognition: Thinking, Intelligence, and Language"

These assignments will be completed using Pearson through a login I will provide to those interested.
This is by no means a high-paying task as it's mainly going to be for someone looking for a little extra cash. It would take me probably 3-4 hours to complete with no psychology background, so $20 sounds reasonable but may pay more depending on the grade.

-3, madness to deal with you.

I know right? Lol in all seriousness my rep is from a seller a while back, he promised to replace a ton of accounts for me (200-300) as he was a supplier for a resell side hustle I was running at that time and he ended up giving me a runaround for a few weeks so unfortunately, I had to charge back on him. That's probably why he is banned now.
[Image: 9f7710725988e09fb0918e21c36680b2.gif]
Discord:LukaMagic#0077
My Shop
Starting at only $0.05 per account!
[Image: e2a74587ae5a835b2138cfa7e703cfaf.png]

Manstein

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 June, 2022 - 11:06 PM)Lxkv Wrote: Show More

-3, madness to deal with you.