Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

MONEY MAKING GUIDE | Stop losing your time with free methods!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm not going to make a thread designing, I'll only sell 3 copies of this method.

This method is made for lazy people that doesn't want to waste more time with public methods that are either outdated or scams.
- You DON'T need to invest any money to make it work.
- 100% White hat
- Receive payment in CRYPTO.
- $500 to +$1000 monthly with the right effort
- At least 02 hours of work daily
- FULL REFUND in case you don't make your money back in 2 month.

1 COPY = $200
2 COPY = $300
3 COPY = $400

Contact me to buy in DM or Telegram: @Vortexyz

This method is 100% unique, don't have any relation with CPA, Affiliation, etc.
I'm not providing vouch copies

zwielionx1908

Divine
Divine Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS
PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE,IT WILL BE APPRECIATE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 July, 2022 - 01:31 PM)Chlorine Wrote: Show More
Im sorry but i can't help myself
Just by reading it i already found flaws on your guide
1. -This method is made for lazy people that doesn't want to waste more time with public methods that are either outdated or scams. and then you say-$500 to +$1000 monthlywith the right effort. So i am concerned because you say it's for the lazy people then you claim you can make 500 to 1k with the right effort so those 2 sentences don't go together.
2. - The second thing which is the reddest flag i see in this guide of yours is this-FULL REFUND in case you don't make your money back in 2 month.
So you claim the method can make 500-1k monthly with at least 02 hrs of work daily but then you say-FULL REFUND in case you don't make your money back in 2 month. so there is a good chance since you are saying that the person buying can't even make 200$ in 2 months with your guide, otherwise you wouldn't have said it. Now please correct me if i am missing something but this is mad risky and mad skechy.

I am not trying to sale trash you, i am expressing my opinion based on what a read.

Hey, maybe I wasn't clear enough. When i say "with the right effort" it's to make clean this is not an autopilot method. You need at least 02 hours a day focused in the work to make it work.
About the full refund, I'm guaranteeing that if you don't make $200 I'll refund, either because you didn't liked or not having enough time, doesn't matter.

AccountArmy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service