Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Mina's Sports Betting Service | THE BEST HERE | CHEAP, EASY, ACCURATE

Dubs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: betting-final1.jpg]

VOUCH COPY AVAILABLE 3/3

NIGGER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch sir?

Also If I invest $7 Bitcoin, how much will i make back, and how long will it take?

Dubs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 August, 2019 - 04:52 PM)SexyArabi Wrote: Show More
Vouch sir?

Also If I invest $7 Bitcoin, how much will i make back, and how long will it take?
Ok, first off we bet using unit(s)
Unit: a unit is a measurement of a bet. We suggest you set your 1 unit to a 1% of your bankroll. This means that if your bankroll is 1000euros then 1 unit = 10euros. If your budget is 500euros then 1 unit= 5euros. Every time we send you a pick you'll see a recommendation next to it for how many units we suggest you play. e.g. 1/10, 5/10. This has to do with how confident we are for the bet.
- We suggest you bet 1%-5%(1-5 units) of your bankroll for each wager in general, especially if you don't have experience. In our service sometimes we go up to 10%(10 units). We are being a little aggressive because we have experience. If you want you can play it safe though.

So far this month we are at +29 units

Honestly, I think your bankroll is too small to be working with, but you will definitely profit although not much because the +Roi on that figure is too low, add me on discord and I'll be happy to provide you with a vouch of my picks for the upcoming week.

Orbane

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

To elaborate on my vouch for anyone wondering, he's a screenshot of my earnings on my second day with him:

Image Link

Values are in mBTC
Bet odds / Bet stake / Potential Win

Hopefully this clarifies on what you can do with this! Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint, and while not every day is perfect, you can make some serious cash with this if you put in some good amounts of money.

Good luck with sales!

Fiesta

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-16-at-22-01-30.png]
Here's this evening's bets! Absolute banger, bet a bit less than the recommended bankroll because I wasn't confident, but that was a mistake :D I'll post more screenshots of my bets if people are curious :)

(Odds, Stake (mBTC), Potential Win)

Fiesta