Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[METHOD] How to index your links quickly

Evilransom

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

know many members here are trying to index their money site links/ all type of valuable backlinks, but most of the indexing services and indexing methods do not work well. I tried many ways to index links with my testing websites, and I found the most effective method. Please do not saturate this by sharing on YouTube. This is exclusive to Cracked forum
So no need to waste time. Lets do this.

[HIDE]
Requirement:

- You need to find an expired domain with a good post count already in google index. Let's say 10-50 posts as an example. These posts do not need to be rank in Google or get any traffic. Create a website around this expired domain and add all those old posts to the website using Wayback Machine.

or if you already have a old website with good post count, and not using for any other work, can use for this.

- GSA link blast ( 500 - 1000 links) ( do follow )

Method:

To index your new links within very few seconds here's what you need to do.

1. Get your link first. ( The links you crated and you need to index this link - valuable backlink / money site url / your hard to index link
2. Go to the old/ expired domain website Cpanel and create a 302 or 301 redirection (by using htaccess file) from the old post to the new link you need to index.
3. Blast some GSA do follow links to the old post link. he redirected one
You will see within (1 hour to 24 hours) your hard to index link will index.

4. Most important thing: After your link is indexed, remove this redirection from the old website to the new link
5. Keep rotating this link indexing system for link indexing. and post new posts on the old website too to keep it updated.

Extra tips:

- If you have google approved news site, this method is a pure gem. You can instantly redirect any post link posted on this google news approved site. Because these google news sites posts will index very fast, you can use that index power by 302/301 redirection to index your valuable link without GSA blasting.

- You can sell this as a service if you want

I have found this method by doing many experiments, and this method was tested for my startup websites and worked very well. I have indexed so much hard to index links using my indexing method. I do not know exactly, but I think this is the first time someone shares a technique like this.

[/HIDE]
[Image: CC8zmnF.gif]

Evilransom

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(19 December, 2022 - 01:03 PM)Aksantallis Wrote: Show More
Thank you for the method, how long did it take you to find this?

alot, and money spent on it ahah but it worthed
[Image: CC8zmnF.gif]

Gravity

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Would love to find abt this..I know of 2 very very simple things that helps getting pages indexed quicker