Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Mega download error [Alternative Download]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have been getting this annoying ...download error, retrying when downloading some stuff from Mega. As most of you know may know, if you somehow close your web browser, computer restarts, etc. by accident, you have to redownload from the beginning. So I did some research and found a workaround.

Hidden Content

1. Download, install, and open Jdownloader
https://jdownloader.org/download/index

2. Go to Mega and right click on your file or folder you want to download and copy the link.

3. Go back to Jdownloader and click on the "Link Grabber" tab. It should automatically copy the links, if not you can click on the "Add new links" button on the bottom left and past the link(s),

4. Right click on the file or folder and "Start all downloads".

I didn't run into any download errors and I can pause and resume downloads at another times if I need to without having to rely on Mega.

There are still download bandwidth caps however. At least you can continue where you left off on the download.

If you have a premium Mega account, you can enter you login credentials somewhere in the Settings menu.

Moruq

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(25 May, 2020 - 11:12 PM)lepareztief Wrote: Show More
Thank you for this, but do I still have the default daily download limit if I download it this way?

yeah. but at least it will keep on retrying and continue when the limit restarts.

zVertix2

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 April, 2020 - 07:22 PM)cloud777x Wrote: Show More
I have been getting this annoying ...download error, retrying when downloading some stuff from Mega. As most of you know may know, if you somehow close your web browser, computer restarts, etc. by accident, you have to redownload from the beginning. So I did some research and found a workaround.

thansk bro ur theb est