Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

MAKE $3000-10 000 PER MONTH [PRIVATE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM]

1tach1

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ever wanted to start your online business and work for yourself?
I'm presenting you my newest mentorship program !

I will teach you everything you need to know on how to start your online business which will make you minimum $3000 per month guaranteed. I have many years of experience in the fields I'm going to teach you, and following my tips you are definitely going to reach your desired results.

This mentoring is perfect for people with no experience in online money making and people who want to learn new stuff.
I will be working together with you from the start in order to provide you the best possible experience, while you're earning and give you the best advices possible.
Everything I'm going to teach you is whitehat and unsaturable, you can do it for a very long time (and use it as living)
This is not some magical mentoring that will make the money fall from the sky, be prepared to put some work in it - I recommend at least 1 hour daily. Hard work pays off, if you're dedicated you will have great results.

With my mentoring, you will be able to earn from any point of the world without expectations.
The possible ways to get paid are the following :
-Crypto
-Paypal
-Cashapp

There are 3 different niches that I'm going to teach you, and before starting to work customers, we will discuss the best niche for you.
There is 1-2 days of setup time needed before we can start earning, I will be helping you through the whole process.

There is no investment required (all the investments needed will be covered from me - they're included in the price for the mentoring)

Prices are:

1 Niche - $1000
2 Niches -$2000
3 Niches - $3000

Due the busy schedule I have, each month I will be taking 10 students only.

July Spots - 10/10

1tach1#8992

SOME OF MY EARNINGS FROM LAST WEEK:

[Image: Udiimvt.png]

[Image: wz3NBtz.png]

[Image: skP7Hbf.png]

[Image: G9vBGIv.png]

[Image: ZLCD90z.png]

[Image: eniQBJv.png]

[Image: 1UEvfn4.png]

[Image: EhWTq3l.png]

[Image: 7DEMR5H.png]

[Image: DvLxEQ0.png]

[Image: ERFzvMj.png]
[Image: gyMUsDY.png]

[Image: gXburDT.png]

[Image: nPqsGTd.png]

[Image: Xfsyjnj.png]

[Image: T679mx3.png]

[Image: yghURCP.png]

[Image: jtDuNPM.png]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

good luck with sales

UndergroundWarrior

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LOL, THOSE KIND OF SCEENSHOT. VERY SIMILAR TO SERIOUS SCAMMER GET BAN IN HERE MULTIPLE TIME

ASK THE DUDE IF IT IS SELL BETTING SIGNALS STUFF. AND ONLY DEAL WITH MIDDLE MAN UNTIL YOU GET MONEY BACK FIRST. IF NOT THEN WILL GET SCAM

Just a Kid

lighttboy

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service