Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Looking to go into business with someone

sonofanton

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Hello all,

I have been wanting to go into the market industry for a long time but have always put it off, but recently decided that I am going to finally do it.

My skills include programming for the most part, with experience in C, Assembly, Python and a little PHP. I have been working with infosec for about 2 years now.
I am looking for someone to handle more of the market side of things including social media, shoppy/selly while I would handle the back-end including creating our .onion market page, making tools, cracking tools, etc.

The type of things I am looking to sell can basically be split up into 2 categories:

1. White hat tools and services:
This includes reselling eBay items, selling SEO tools, etc.

2. Grey hat tools and services:
This includes cracking, hacking and SE services and

I am willing to split the profits 50/50 but I need verification that you aren't going to take your share and leave me in the dust.

If you are interested DM me.
I don't fucking know. I guess I could post an ad here that maybe 1/1000 people would click.

BlocksBet

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Whats ur discord or telegram