Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

looking to buy email list of producers\ music promotion buyers for lookalike audience

ohad179

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

looking to buy email list of producers\ music promotion buyers for facebook lookalike audience thinking

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I can help you with that. I started making music not too long ago, so I've been looking for some time for producers to help me figure it out. The only option that helped me was music promotion services. I read up on their terms and conditions, rules, and what I could gain by doing business with them. That got me interested so that you can take advantage of it. If you have excellent and fresh material, they're not going to let you down because that's what's so popular right now. Take your unique style and go to them. That's my advice.

jimbo28

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

In fact, it is not so easy to find a good producer, usually, it is friends or relatives. My sister became my producer, she is a musician herself and taught me to play the ukulele, also thanks to this sitehttps://www.ukulele-tabs.com/uke-songs/T...-tabs.html I found the right chords and learned little by little

greenmann

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It's relevant to me