Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

LeoCor's Fastest Social media Ban Service |FASTEST AND RELIABLE |

leoCor

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Terms of Service Read it before dealing!!

1. Introduction

Welcome to our Permanent and Normal Ban Service! Prior to utilizing our services, kindly review and comprehend the ensuing terms and conditions. Your utilization of our services signifies your agreement to adhere to these terms. We retain the right to revise these terms without prior notification.

2. Service Description
Our service offers assistance in obtaining permanent and normal bans for designated accounts, as stipulated by your request. The key distinction lies in the duration of the ban. We will discuss the pricing discrepancy between the two alternatives during our consultation.
3- Payment and Refunds
1 Payment: The payment is obligatory before the initiation of our services or we can use a trusted middleman. We accept multiple payment methods, and the applicable amount will be communicated during our service inquiry.

2 Refunds: We assure a full refund if we are unable to accomplish the requested ban. However, for normal bans, we are not accountable if the account is reinstated at a later date or after a few days. No refunds will be issued in such scenarios.

4. Client Responsibility
1 Accurate Information: You are responsible for furnishing precise and comprehensive information concerning the account for which you seek our service.

2 No Duration Assurance: For normal bans, we are unable to guarantee the ban's duration or prevent subsequent account reactivation.

5. Confirmation of Ban and Proof
1 Timely Confirmation: After the account is banned, we will promptly provide confirmation and supporting evidence of the ban for normal bans.
2 Account Reactivation: If an account reactivates before the confirmation by client and after i have provided proof, we are not responsible for the reactivation in normal bans.

By availing our Permanent and Normal Ban Service, you acknowledge having perused, comprehended, and concurred with these terms. If you have queries or concerns, kindly contact us before engaging in our services.

CONTACT ME NOW
- Telegram: leocor17exe
- Discord:leocor.

Join my telegram channel to stay updated :)
>https://t.me/leoCor1<

This is a bump

Lone_WolF0

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

GLWS
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.holisticz.com%2Fima...Fpizza.gif]
Always use MM